Monthly Archives: June 2007
HBO ENTOURAGE NEWS
Some intresting new developments on Season 4.
Looks like Medellin will get leaked online before its premiere like the recent “Hostel Part II” and “Sicko”
heres the latest..
* Episode 4×01 – “Welcome To The Jungle” – – Billy and Eric clash on the set; Vince’s co-star attracts Billy; Drama tries to get a part in the film.
* Episode 4×02 – “The First Cut is the Deepest” – – Drama plans a party for Vince; Ari learns that a private school might not accept his son; Billy’s insecurities prevent Eric and Vince from seeing the first cut of “Medellin.”
* Episode 4×03 – “Malibooty” – – Billy submits “Medellin” to Cannes; Vince gets in over his head in Malibu; Drama rekindles a romance.
* Episode 4×04 – “Sorry, Harvey” – – Eric must renege on a Hollywood heavyweight; Ari mishandles a secret script; the mayor of Beverly Hills. [note: Harvey Weingard? from the Sundance episode?]
* Episode 4×05 – “The Dream Team” – – Billy blames Eric for an online leak; Drama joins an exclusive club; Ari and Lloyd engage in sabotage. [note: Medical Mariguana related episode. Might be Drama’s “exclusive club”]
* Episode 4×06 – “The WeHo Ho” – – Billy makes amends with Eric; Lloyd takes a leave of absence; Turtle makes an investment.
* Episode 4×07 – “The Day FU$%@ERS– – The guys bet on Eric and Turtle’s romance prospects; Ari tries to accept his son’s attending public school.
Vince and E try to speed up the ‘Medellin’ release with a visit to Walsh – who’s wearing the only cut around his neck – but the director tears off on a motorcycle to avoid showing them the film. After a day spent hunting for him, E calls from Vince’s party and shames Walsh into screening the movie. As soon as Vince and E leave the condo, Drama ejects the entire crowd, which resettles in Vince’s hotel room, a venue Drama couldn’t care less about destroying. Walsh sweats out the screening by performing calisthenics in the hallway, but after the flick Vince and E congratulate him on a job well done. On the way home, E asks Vince, "You didn’t really like it, did you?" Vince says he thought it was great, but E tells him, "I thought it sucked." A call from Turtle interrupts the conversation. Anthony Michael Hall has urinated off of Vince’s balcony, and the hotel management didn’t exactly appreciate it. Adding "homeless" to their list of "broke" and "unemployed," Vince and E head to Drama’s condo to sleep it off.
In a rare moment of vulnerability, Walsh confesses, "Too many sets, too many extras, too many explosions. I’m melting down." E reassures him, going so far as to hire an Academy Award winner remove the pressure or writing the ending. But, before the writer arrives – and after E pays him 275k – Walsh rewrites the entire script, complete with the finale his masterpiece deserves. As explosions on Pablo Escobar’s compound punctuate the last day of shooting, the narrator asks Walsh whether he thinks he made a good film, and the director replies, "Till I see the final cut, I have no idea. But you know what, neither does anybody else."