HEROES: VOLUME ONE
This stunning hardcover collects the amazing online comics based on the smash-hit, Emmy Award-nominated NBC show HEROES! This volume — featuring a cover by comics legend Alex Ross — also includes an introduction by Masi Oka (Hiro), all 34 chapters of Season One, and Tim Sale’s artwork as seen on the show.
The comics included have been written and illustrated by some of comics’ and television’s top writers and artists, including Michael Turner, Phil Jimenez, Marcus To, and more!
Heroes Comes to G4
Starting next month, G4 will be airing new episodes of Heroes every Saturday.
This means if you miss it on NBC, you have a definitive source to catch the very same episode on TV later in the week. You will be able to catch the entire first season October 27-28 on G4. After the end of each new episode, G4 will air the “Post Show,” where hosts Kevin Pereira and Blair Butler discuss the episode that just aired. The Post Show will use an Attack of the Show format, bringing in guests, live polls, and video viewer mail and live streaming sessions with fans.
Additionally, by 2010, G4 will gain the rights to air episodes of Heroes through their website at g4tv.com. G4 will also gain the rights to put episodes on their Video-on-Demand service freely starting in 2010.
While NBC may be your #1 source for Heroes, G4 will now be your #2. Enjoy!
G4 is now your cable TV home for all new episodes of Heroes Season 2! That’s right, now you can catch this smash hit series on a second night – Saturdays.
Following each all new episode on G4 will be a live Heroes Post Show where we’ll celebrate the Heroes phenomenon with exclusive interviews, live viewer commentary, interactive polls, behind-the-scenes footage and other exciting Heroes content you won’t find anywhere else.
It’s all part of our live and interactive Heroes Saturday nights only on G4…keeping you plugged in on everything Heroes.
KINDNESS OF STRANGERS PREVIEW
73-Minute Premiere Episode.
Available on DVD and HD DVD August 28, 2007 from
Universal Studios Home Entertainment
The seven-disc DVD set is packed with revealing bonus features, including five featurettes, over 50 deleted scenes plus the 73-minute Tim Kring cut of the original series premiere that has never aired on television and much more. The seven-disc DVD version is priced at $59.98 S.R.P. Preorder close is July 24, 2007.
Heroes: Season 1 reveals some of the show’s hidden secrets with interviews, mini documentaries and extensive profiles, including:
- Unaired Pilot: The Tim Kring Cut with Audio Commentary – A full 73 uninterrupted minutes of the original, unaired, extended pilot episode, as Heroes’ creator Tim Kring first envisioned it, with a character never seen.
- The Making of Heroes – From concept to pop culture phenomenon, a behind-the-scenes look at the hottest new series on television
- Special Effects – The secrets behind the eye-popping visuals that give the Heroes their amazing powers.
- The Stunts – A back stage look at the show’s hair-raising stunts.
- Mind Reader – Matt Parkman’s mind reading abilities reveal your inner Hero with a series of simple tests.
- Profile of Artist Tim Sale – A look at the Eisner Award-winning comic book artist (Spiderman, Batman, Daredevil) behind much of the Manga-influenced artwork used in the show.
- The Score – Go behind the scenes with Wendy Melvin and Lisa Coleman (of Prince’s The Revolution) as they create their ASCAP Award-winning musical score.
- 50 Deleted and Extended Scenes
THIS THE TRAILER FOR SEASON 2 OF HEROES